I've been a tech speaker for over a decade. I have attended more than one hundred events in Latin America and Europe, to speak (in both Spanish and English) on Software Development, DevOps, Open Source, Community Building, Privacy & Security and Education.
Previous Speaking Experience
- Campus Party Mexico (June 2014) - Conversation Panel "10 years of Firefox"
- PyCon Colombia (February 2017) - Web Development with Python and Flask (Workshop)
- Campus Party Mexico (July 2017) - Creation of Telegram bots with Python (Workshop)
- Congress of Technology - Huehuetenango, Guatemala (August 2017) - Introduction to Rust
- Civic Innovation Lab - Argentina (October 2018) - Conversation Panel "Internet for Open Innovation"
- Open Source Software Contributors Summit - Guadalajara, Mexico (September 2019) - [Slides] [Recording]
- GitLab Commit London (October 2019) - [Slides] [Recording] [Blog post]